1. Hyptadienic acid exhibits moderate cytotoxicity against HepG2 cells.
2. Hyptadienic acid shows a marked anti-inflammatory effect, it also exhibits strong antitumor-promoting activity in an in vivo two-stage carcinogenesis test of mouse tumor by using 7,12-dimethylbenz(a)anthracene (DMBA) as an initiator and TPA as a promoter.
1. 21-Episerratenediol may be as a potent cancer chemopreventive agent.
1. Tubeimoside I is an efficient apoptosis-inducing agent for choriocarcinoma cells, which exerts its effects, at least partially, by the induction of mitochondrial dysfunction and regulation of the p38/MAPK, ERK1/2 and PI3K/Akt signaling pathways.
2. Tubeimoside I shows potent anti-microtubule activity, it can inhibit binding of known tubulin ligands, display growth inhibitory activity against CNE-2Z cells with IC.
1. 9-Methoxy-alpha-lapachone has antitumor-promoting effect, it exhibits significant inhibitory activity against 12-O-tetradecanoylphorbol 13-acetate (TPA)-induced Epstein- Barr virus early antigen (EBV-EA) activation in Raji cells.
1. Murrangatin and murracarpin show chondroprotective activity by downregulation of interleukin-1β, tumor necrosis factorα, prostaglandins E2,and matrix metalloproteinases -13, and both of them may be a new backbone for developing inhibitors of cyclooxygenase 2.
2. Murrangatin can significantly inhibit Epstein–Barr virus early antigen (EBV–EA) activation, and preserve the high viability of Raji cells, suggests that it may be a valuable anti-tumor-promoting agent.
3. Murrangatin exhibits cytotoxicity against cholangiocarcinoma cell line, KKU-100.
4. Murrangatin exhibits antibacterial activity against P. gingivalis (ATCC 33277).
5. Murrangatin shows soluble epoxide hydrolase inhibitory activity with IC50 values 13.9±6.5uM.