1. Ganoderol B is an angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor.
2. Ganoderol B is a potent α-glucosidase inhibitor isolated from the fruiting body of Ganoderma lucidum.
3. Ganoderol B may be useful in prostate cancer and benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) therapy through suppressing the function of androgen and its receptor.
1. Bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate is an important plasticiser.
2. Bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate is environmental contamination reference chemicals.
|CFN99815||Ganoderic acid DM
1. Ganoderic acid DM (GADM), with 5α-reductase inhibitory and androgen receptor (AR) binding activity, can inhibit prostate cancer cell growth and block osteoclastogenesis.
2. GADM effectively inhibited cell proliferation and colony formation in MCF-7 human breast cancer cells.
1. Myricanone has anticancer activity.
2. Myricanone has apoptosis-promoting ability by triggering caspase activation, and suppression of cell proliferation by down-regulation of NF-κB and STAT3 signalling cascades.
1. Cryptotanshinone has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory activities.
2. Cryptotanshinone may acts as an antidiabetes and antiobesity agent.
3. Cryptotanshinone has anti-cancer activity, includes against human hepatoma cells by reducing expression of MAP2K1 mRNA and activating AMP-activated protein kinase .
4. Cryptotanshinone reverses DEX-induced androgen excess and ovarian IR in mice through activation of insulin signaling and the regulation of glucose transporters and hormone-synthesizing enzymes.