1. Liensinine,a kind of isoquinoline alkaloid,can antagonize the ventricular arrhythmias.
1. Effect of 2''-O-Galloylhyperin of hyperin on guinea pig right ventricular electrical activity to hypoxia and myocardial oxygen.
1. Nuciferine is an important drug candidate for the treatment of obesity-related diseases, through ameliorating HFD-induced dyslipidemia as well as liver steatosis and injury.
2. Nuciferine may be potential for the prevention and treatment of hyperuricemia with kidney inflammation.
3. Nuciferine has a vasorelaxant effect via both endothelium-dependent and -independent mechanisms. These results suggest that Nuciferine may have a therapeutic effect on vascular diseases associated with aberrant vasoconstriction.
1. Dauricine has pulmonary toxicity, can produce pulmonary injury in CD-1 mice by the metabolism of Dauricine mediated by CYP3A.
2. Dauricinec can pass the blood‑brain barrier, and that P‑glycoprotein has an important role in the transportation of Dauricine across the blood‑brain barrier.
3. Dauricine may has anti-tumor effect, can inhibit tumor cells in urinary system and colon cancer cell proliferation, invasion; induce cell apoptosis by suppressing NF-kappaB activity and the expression profile of its downstream genes.
1. Liriodenine has anti-fungi activity.
2. Liriodenine inhibits progression of the CAOV-3 cell cycle in S phase.
3. Liriodenine exhibits potent antitumor activities in laryngocarcinoma HEp-2 cells, in vitro and in vivo, via the upregulation of p53 expression.