1. Esculentic acid has anti-inflammatory effect.
2. Esculentic acid has protective effects against LPS-induced endotoxic shock may be mediated, at least in part, by regulation the release of inflammatory cytokines and mediators, and protein expression of COX-2 in mice.
1. Ganodermanontrio has anti-HIV-1 activity.
2. Ganodermanontrio can treat invasive breast cancers.
3. Ganodermanontrio is a potent hepatoprotective agent.
4. Ganodermanontriol suppresses growth of colon cancer cells through ß-catenin signaling.
1. Ganodermanondiol shows a strong anticomplement activity.
2. Ganodermanondiol against tert-butyl hydroperoxide-induced hepatotoxicity through Nrf2-mediated antioxidant enzymes.
|CFN99458||Ergosterol peroxide glucoside
1. Ergosterol peroxide glucoside has anti-inflammatory activity.
1. Xanthorin has anticomplementary activity.