1. Esculentic acid has anti-inflammatory effect.
2. Esculentic acid has protective effects against LPS-induced endotoxic shock may be mediated, at least in part, by regulation the release of inflammatory cytokines and mediators, and protein expression of COX-2 in mice.
Ganodermanontriol has anti-cancer, hepatoprotective, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidative activities, it also shows a strong anticomplement activity against the classical pathway (CP) of the complement system with IC(50) values of 17.2 microM. Ganodermanontriol is active as an anti-HIV-1 agent with an inhibitory concentration of 7.8 micrograms ml-1.It has a wide spectrum of targets including HO-1, PI3K/Akt and p38 kinases.
Ganodermanondiol exhibits potent cytoprotective effects on t-BHP-induced hepatotoxicity in human liver-derived HepG2 cells, presumably through Nrf2-mediated antioxidant enzymes and AMPK. It also can significantly inhibit the proliferation of leukemic cancer cells, and it could be one of the antileukemie active constituents of Ganoderma lucidum. Ganodermanondiol shows a strong anticomplement activity against the classical pathway (CP) of the complement system with IC(50) values of 41.7 microM. It shows significant anti-human immunodeficiency virus (anti-HIV)-1 protease activity with IC50 values of 20-90 microM.
1. Apigenin-4'-O-rhamnosylglucoside can strongly inhibit the classical pathway of the complement system.
|CFN99458||Ergosterol peroxide glucoside
1. Ergosterol peroxide exhibits inhibitory effects on human breast adenocarcinoma MCF-7 cells, it inhibits the growth of MCF-7 cells by inducing cell apoptosis.
2. Ergosterol peroxide exhibits hACAT-1 and Lp-PLA2 inhibitory effects, with inhibitory values of 51.6 +/- 0.9 and 51.7 +/- 1.2%, at a treatment concentration of 0.23 mM; suggests that it could as an anti-atherosclerosis agent.
3. Ergosterol peroxide shows very strong anticomplementary activity on the classical pathway, the IC(50) values being 5.0 muM.
4. Ergosterol peroxide can suppress inflammatory responses in RAW264.7 macrophages and growth of HT29 colon adenocarcinoma cells, it appears to suppress cell growth and STAT1 mediated inflammatory responses by altering the redox state in HT29 cells.
5. Ergosterol peroxide has anti-melanogenic activity.
6. Ergosterol peroxide has amoebicidal activity (IC50 =4.23nM), it produces a strong cytotoxic effect against amoebic growth.
7. Ergosterol peroxide has osteoclastogenesis inhibitory effect, it shows an inhibitory effect in a dose-dependent manner and an inhibition rate of up to 62% with low cytotoxicity, even at a concentration as low as 1.0 microg/mL.
8. Ergosterol peroxide has antibacterial activity against Mycobacterium tuberculosis and has antiviral action.
9. Ergosterol peroxide has anti-oxdiant activity.