1. Cannabidiolic acid has antibiotic effect.
2. Cannabidiolic acid havs a selective inhibitory effect on COX-2.
3. Cannabidiolic acid offers potential therapeutic modality in the abrogation of cancer cell migration, including aggressive breast cancers.
4. Cannabidiolic acid prevents nausea-induced behavior in rats by enhancing the activation of the serotonin 5-HT1A receptor.
1. Pachypodol is the most active compound on ATP synthesis inhibition.
2. Pachypodol inhibits the water-splitting enzyme activity.