1. Odoratone shows insecticidal activities, it shows mortality on fourth instar larvae of mosquitoes (Anopheles stephensi) with LC(50) values of 154 ppm.
2. Odoratone exhibits strong antifeedant activity against Pieris brassicae.
1. Toosendanin possesses hepatotoxicity.
2. Toosendanin has effects on the growth, cell cycle arrest, induction of apoptosis and the involved signaling pathway in human promyelocytic leukemia HL-60 cells.
3. Toosendanin is an effective insecticide for Ae.
1. Stigmastane-3,6-dione has anti-inflammatory activity.
2. 5 alpha-Stigmastane-3,6-dione shows antifeedant activity against bell weevils.
1. Byakangelicin is an antineoplastic agent.
2. Byakangelicin has inhibitory effect on and presence of sulphydryl group in pregnant mare's serum gonadotropin.
3. Byakangelicin markedly induces the expression of CYP3A4 both at the mRNA level and the protein level but do not affect expression of human pregnane X receptor.
1. Nerolidol shows sedative effects in animals, oxidative process plays a crucial role on neuronal pathological consequence.
2. Nerolidol is mainly related to ROS and DNA single strand breaks generated by the presence of oxidative lesions.