|A unique collection of 119 Antifungal natural compounds with biological activity of antibiotics,antifungal drugs,anti-HIV,etc.|
|Catalog No:||Bb191|| Antifungal Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 119 Compounds|
2mg/well * 119 Compounds
1. Liriodenine has antibacterial and antifungal activity.
2. Liriodenine inhibits progression of the CAOV-3 cell cycle in S phase.
3. Liriodenine exhibits potent antitumor activities in laryngocarcinoma HEp-2 cells, in vitro and in vivo, via the upregulation of p53 expression.
4. Liriodenine is a potent inhibitor of topoisomerase II (EC 220.127.116.11) both in vivo and in vitro.
5. Liriodenine can suppress ventricular arrhythmias induced by myocardial ischaemia reperfusion, through inhibition of Na+ and the Ito channel.
6. Liriodenine has antimuscarinic properties, the antimuscarinic characteristics are similar to those of 4-diphenylacetoxy-N-methylpiperidine (4-DAMP, smooth muscle selective M3 antagonist), it may act as a selective M3 receptor antagonist in canine tracheal smooth muscle.
Pinocembrin is a major flavonoid molecule incorporated as multifunctional in the pharmaceutical industry. Its vast range of pharmacological activities has been well researched including antimicrobial, neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anticancer activities. Pinocembrin inhibited LPS-induced inflammatory mediators production by suppressing PI3K/Akt/NF-κB signaling pathway, it also inhibited TGF-β1-induced epithelial-mesenchymal transition (EMT) and metastasis of Y-79 cells by inactivating the αvβ3 integrin/FAK/p38α signaling pathway.
Isosakuranetin is a plant exudate with known cytotoxic and fungicide properties, it may act on wheat root segments as an inhibitor of K+ permeation. Isosakuranetin is a TRPM3 blocker, significantly reduces the sensitivity of mice to noxious heat and PregS-induced chemical pain; it induced- inhibition of ERK1/2 and PI3K/AKT signaling pathways activate MITF and subsequent expression of Tyr, TRP1, and TRP2.
1. Hydrangenol is a strong contact sensitizer found in hydrangea (Hydrangea sp.; Hydrangeaceae).
2. Hydrangenol can significantly inhibit the passive cutaneous anaphylaxis (PCA) reaction, it has antiallergic activity.
3. Hydrangenol has anti-inflammatory activity,it can attenuate NO production and inducible NO synthase expression in lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-stimulated BV2 microglial cells by inhibiting NF-κB activation and by stimulating the Nrf2-mediated HO-1 signaling pathway.
4. Hydrangenol has antifungal activity.
Hyperoside, a naturally occuring flavonoid compound, exerts multiple bioactivities, including myocardial protection, anti-redox, neuroprotective, antifungal, hepatoprotective, anti-inflammatory and antioxidative effects. Hyperoside is a potent natural activator of Nur77 receptor, and a potent selective CYP2D6 inhibitor; it inhibited the HMGB1 signaling pathway, and inhibited the PI3K/Akt/Bad/Bcl XL -regulated mitochondrial apoptotic pathway. Hyperoside is a strong inhibitor of HBsAg and HBeAgsecretion in 2.2.15 cells and DHBV-DNA levels in the HBV-infected duck model.