1. Punicalagin is a potential alternative or supplemental agent for prevention of Salmonella infection, has a greater antifungal activity against T. rubrum.
2. Punicalagin has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant effects for cerebral I/R injury in rats.
3. Punicalagin protected neuronal damage by downregulating the levels of malondialdehyde, sodium-potassium adenosine triphosphatase activity, nitric oxide, protein carbonyl content, and mitochondria-generated reactive oxygen species and upregulating the superoxide dismutase, catalase, glutathione peroxidase, reduced glutathione, glutathione reductase activities.
1. Ginsenoside Rg2 has a neuroprotective effect against glutamate-induced neurotoxicity through mechanisms related to anti-oxidation and anti-apoptosis.
2. Ginsenoside Rg2 may be as a potential treatment strategy for Alzheimer's disease by inhibiting the formation of Abeta1-40.
3. Ginsenoside Rg2 inhibits nicotinic acetylcholine receptor-mediated Na+ influx and channel activity.
4. Ginsenoside Rg2 may regulate the 5-HT3A receptors that are expressed in Xenopus oocytes.
5. Ginsenoside Rg2 may inhibit or prevent the growth of tumors.
1. Galangin has anti-proliferation effect on HCC cells.
2. Galangin may as an anti-metastatic medicament in clinical therapy.
3. Galangin may be a potential candidate for the treatment of vitiligo .
4. Galangin may be a novel therapeutic option in human HNSCC treatment.
5. Galangin elicits anti-inflammatory effects on LPS-activated macrophages via the inhibition of ERK, NF-κB-p65 and proinflammatory gene expression.
6. Galangin can inhibit Topo I activity and reduce the unwinding rate of single stranded DNNA in tumor cells, which plays an important role in induction of A549 and H46 cell apoptosis.
1. (+)-Catechin hydrate has antioxidant activity and is effective in reducing oxidative stress.
1. Pelargonidin chloride has anti-diabetic activity.
2. Pelargonidin chloride has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities.
3. Pelargonidin chloride is a nitric oxide scavenger, inhibits iNOS protein and mRNA expression and also NO production in a dose-dependent manner.