|A unique collection of 35 Antileukaemic natural compound library for Antileukaemic screening|
|Catalog No:||B29|| Antileukaemic Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 35 Compounds|
2mg/well * 35 Compounds
1. Piceatannol has antitumor activity.
2. Piceatannol has the potential to control obesity.
3. Piceatannol has antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory activities.
4. Piceatannol inhibits effector T cell functions by suppressing TcR signaling.
1. Ganodermanondiol shows a strong anticomplement activity.
2. Ganodermanondiol against tert-butyl hydroperoxide-induced hepatotoxicity through Nrf2-mediated antioxidant enzymes.
1. Hispidulin has antineoplastic activity.
2. Hispidulin has antioxidant properties and effect on mitochondrial energy metabolism.
3. Hispidulin has a potential treatment for hyper-dopaminergic disorders.
4. Hispidulin has considerable antiepileptic, neuroprotective, and antiinflammatory effects on kainic acid-induced seizures in rats.
5. Hispidulin exerts anti-osteoporotic and bone resorption attenuating effects via activating the AMPK signaling pathway.
1. Coptisine treatment increases cell viability based on its reversal effect on the enhanced activity of Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase .
2. Coptisine treats myocardial I/R likely through suppressing myocardial apoptosis and inflammation by inhibiting the Rho/ROCK pathway.
3. Coptisine is a potential anti-osteosarcoma drug candidate,via exerting a strong anti-osteosarcoma effect with very low toxicity .
4. Coptisine with a high dosage could inhibit cholesterol synthesis via suppressing the HMGCR expression and promoting the use and excretion of cholesterol via up-regulating LDLR and CYP7A1 expression.
5. Coptisine suppresses adhesion, migration and invasion of MDA-MB-231 breast cancer cells in vitro, the down-regulation of MMP-9 in combination with the increase of TIMP-1 possibly contributing to the anti-metastatic function for breast cancer.
1. Wogonoside has anti-inflammatory effect, via dual inhibition of NF-κB and NLRP3 inflammasome.
2. Wogonoside led to reduced Bcl-2 expression and increased Bax expression, while as it led to s decrease in the levels of mitochondrial cytochrome c and an increase in cytosolic fraction and expressions of cytosolic apoptotic protease activating factor-1 (Apaf-1).
3. Wogonoside has shown preclinical anticancer efficacy in various cancer models.