1. Senkyunolide I may be an active component of L. chuanxiong, traditionally used to treat migraine, the mechanism of pain relief in migraine model rats may be through adjusting the levels of monoamine neurotransmitters and their turnover rates, as well as decreasing nitric oxide levels in the blood and brain; therefore, senkyunolide I may be developed as a potential treatment for migraine pain.
2. Senkyunolide I can reduce the metamorphose damage of the RBC caused by ConA, the aggregation of the RBC can be alleviated by it.
3. Senkyunolide I can protect rat brain against focal cerebral ischemia-reperfusion injury by up-regulating p-Erk1/2, Nrf2/HO-1 and inhibiting caspase 3, the neuroprotective mechanisms of itI are associated with its anti-oxidation and anti-apoptosis properties.
1. Parthenolide is an E3 Ligase Inhibitor.
2. Parthenolide specifically depletes histone deacetylase 1 protein and induces cell death through ataxia telangiectasia mutated.
3. Parthenolide has antiproliferative activity of parthenolide against three human cancer cell lines and human umbilical vein endothelial cells.
4. Parthenolide is an anti-inflammatory agent, can inhibit IκB Kinase, NF-κB Activation, and Inflammatory Response in Cystic Fibrosis Cells and Mice.