1. Anisodine is a traditional anticholinergics.
2. Anisodine can protect optic nerve of primary open angle glaucoma (POAG) through improving the visual function and blood supply of optic nerve.
3. The combination of Anisodine and citicoline with standard steroid and mannitol therapy appears to be effective in the treatment of early optic nerve contusion.
4. Anisodine and anisodamine possess alpha 1-adrenoceptor blocking properties, they are widely used in the People's Republic of China for the management of acute circulatory shock .
1. Baogongteng A analogs as effective muscarinic agonists or antagonists in clinical use.