1. Fumaric acid is used in systemic and topical treatment of psoriasis.
2. Fumaric acid attenuates the eotaxin-1 expression in TNF-α-stimulated fibroblasts by suppressing p38 MAPK-dependent NF-κB signaling.
1. Indirubin has anti-inflammatory activity.
2. Indirubin derivatives have a potential to be used as an adjunct to antiviral therapy for the treatment of severe human H5N1 disease.
3. Indirubin derivatives exert antitumor activity, As2S2 served as the principal drug, whereas Indirubin served as the adjuvant drug.
4. Each Indirubin derivative acts on the DNA binding of NF-Y and represses the MDR1 gene promoter with tumor cell-type specificity.
5. Indirubin might be a useful treatment for allergic contact dermatitis via regulating the co-expression of T helper (Th) 1 and 2 cell-mediated immune responses.
1. Corytuberine was inhibited only by naloxone and that of bulbocapnine preferentially by yohimbine.