1. Daidzin is a potent, selective aldehyde dehydrogenase inhibitor, selectively suppresses ethanol intake in all rodent models tested..
2. Daidzin regulates oxidative stress, was closely related to the suppression of adipose tissue and the progression of diabetes.
1. Ferulic acid may have direct antitumor activity against breast cancer and liver cancer.
2. Ferulic acid can decrease blood glucose levels and can be of help to diabetes patients.
3. Ferulic acid has antioxidate, helps to prevent damage to our cells caused by ultraviolet light.
|CFN99161||Salvianolic acid A
1. Salvianolic acid A has anti-oxidative capability.
2. Salvianolic acid A positively regulates PTEN protein level and inhibits growth of A549 lung cancer cells.
3. Salvianolic acid A inhibits proliferation, causes cell cycle arrest at the S phase, and induces apoptosis dose dependently to the two kinds of cancer cells.
4. Salvianolic acid A has inhibitory effect on Cu2+ mediated human LDL oxidation through chelating Cu2+ and scavenging free radicals.
5. Salvianolic acid A could protect hepatic lipid peroxidation, and had marked effects against liver injur y and fibrosis in carbon tetrachloride induced fibrotic rats.
6. Salvianolic acid A has inhibitory effect on Cu2+ mediated human LDL oxidation through chelating Cu2+ and scavenging free radicals.
7. Salvianolic acid A can reverse paclitaxel resistance through suppressing transgelin 2 expression by mechanisms involving attenuation of PI3 K/Akt pathway activation and ABC transporter up-regulation.
1. Coenzyme Q10 is used in the treatment of Huntington's disease.
2. Coenzyme Q10 Inhibits the Aging of Mesenchymal Stem Cells Induced by D-Galactose through Akt/mTOR Signaling.
3. Coenzyme Q10 is a cardiovascular agent, used to treat congestive heart failure; can improve energy production in cells, prevent blood clot formation, and act as an antioxidant.
1. Ruscogenin has anti-inflammatory activity, suppressed zymosan A-evoked peritoneal total leukocyte migration in mice in a dose-dependent manner, 2. Ruscogenin inhibited adhesion of leukocytes to a human umbilical vein endothelial cell line (ECV304) injured by tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-alpha) in a concentration-dependent manner.
3. Ruscogenin significantly attenuate LPS-induced acute lung injury via inhibiting expressions of TF and iNOS and NF-kappa B p65 activation.