|A unique collection of 154 natural compounds with antiviral biological activity can be used for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS)|
|Catalog No:||Bb193|| Antiviral Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 154 Compounds|
2mg/well * 154 Compounds
1. Periglaucine A inhibits hepatitis B virus (HBV) surface antigen (HBsAg) secretion in Hep G2.2.15 cells.
1. Bakuchiol possesses anti-tumor,and anti-helmenthic properties.
2. Bakuchiol has cytotoxic activity, mainly due to its DNA polymerase1 inhibiting activity.
3. Bakuchiol has anti-bacterial activity against oral pathogens, has great potential for use in food additives and mouthwash for preventing and treating dental caries.
1. Ganoderol A exhibits potent inhibitory activity against herpes simplex virus.
2. Ganoderol A is an angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor.
1. Ganodermanontrio has anti-HIV-1 activity.
2. Ganodermanontrio can treat invasive breast cancers.
3. Ganodermanontrio is a potent hepatoprotective agent.
4. Ganodermanontriol suppresses growth of colon cancer cells through ß-catenin signaling.
1. Ganodermanondiol shows a strong anticomplement activity.
2. Ganodermanondiol against tert-butyl hydroperoxide-induced hepatotoxicity through Nrf2-mediated antioxidant enzymes.