|A unique collection of 154 natural compounds with antiviral biological activity can be used for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS)|
|Catalog No:||Bb193|| Antiviral Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 154 Compounds|
2mg/well * 154 Compounds
1. The extracts and purified compounds of Schisandrae fructus has anti-influenza virus H1N1 and H1N1-TR (a Tamiflu drug resistant virus strain) activities, the extract comprises compounds such as schisandrone, benzoylgomisin P, wulignan A1, epigomisin O, epiwulignan A1, and tigloylgomisin P.
2. Wulignan A1 exhibits activity against leukemia P-388 in vitro.
1. Periglaucine A inhibits hepatitis B virus (HBV) surface antigen (HBsAg) secretion in Hep G2.2.15 cells.
1. 13(E)-Labd-13-ene-8alpha,15-diol shows antiviral and anticancer activity, it shows strong anti-HRV2 and HRV3 activity with a 50% inhibitory concentration (IC50) of 2.68 and 0.87 microg/mL,respectively; it also exhibits antilung and antilaryngeal cancer activities against A549 and Hep2 cells.
2. 13(E)-Labd-13-ene-8α,15-diol inhibits the growth of the gram-positive bacteria (Staphylococcus aureus, Bacillus cereus and Listeria monocytogenes) and gram-negative bacteria (Vibrio parahaemolyticus, Escherichia coli and Salmonella enteritidis) with a range of minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC) values from 0.092 to 0.598 mg/mL and gram-negative bacteria are more sensitive to the compound (MIC, 0.092 mg/mL).
Bakuchiol possesses anti-tumor, cytotoxic, anti-bacterial , and anti-helmenthic properties, it shows DNA polymerase1 inhibiting activity. Bakuchiol has great potential for use in food additives and mouthwash for preventing and treating dental caries.
Ganoderol A has significant anti-inflammatory activity and protection against UVA damage. it has an inhibitory effect on angiotensin converting enzyme activity and cholesterol biosynthesis.