1. Astragaloside II is a potent MDR reversal agent and may be a potential adjunctive agent for hepatic cancer chemotherapy.
2. Astragaloside II induces osteogenic activities,proliferation, differentiation and mineralization, through the bone morphogenetic protein-2/MAPK and Smad1/5/8 pathways.
1. Liensinine,a kind of isoquinoline alkaloid,can antagonize the ventricular arrhythmias.
1. Matrine has anticancer property, which include the inhibition of human osteosarcoma cells invasion and proliferation , NPC cell migration and invasion , cisplatin resistance in NSCLC.
2. Matrine may be a potential alternative against invasive glioma cells via the p38 MAPK and AKT signaling‑dependent inhibition of EMT.
3. Matrine can be a potential candidate to fight against Candida-related infections by regulating yeast-to-hypha transition.