1. Sinensetin has antimutagenic, anticancer, and anti-inflammatory activities.
2. Sinensetin exhibits anti-fungal, anti-histamine activity, due to induce cell differentiation, inhibition of linoleic acid oxidation, inhibition of white blood cells in the human zona protein Interleukin -1-induced expression of tissue factor.
2.Sinensetin may have potential as a natural agent for prevention/improvement of obesity, due to enhances adipogenesis and lipolysis by increasing cAMP levels in adipocytes .
1. Parthenolide is an E3 Ligase Inhibitor.
2. Parthenolide specifically depletes histone deacetylase 1 protein and induces cell death through ataxia telangiectasia mutated.
3. Parthenolide has antiproliferative activity of parthenolide against three human cancer cell lines and human umbilical vein endothelial cells.
4. Parthenolide is an anti-inflammatory agent, can inhibit IκB Kinase, NF-κB Activation, and Inflammatory Response in Cystic Fibrosis Cells and Mice.
1. Ophiopogonin D can prevent tumor metastasis, inhibit the proliferation of MDA-MB-435 melanoma cells.
2. Ophiopogonin D protects cardiomyocytes against DOX-induced injury, at least in part, through reducing ROS accumulation and alleviating ERS.
3. Ophiopogonin D has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties, could act as expectorants in diverse inflammatory pulmonary diseases by increasing mucin production and secretion on airway epithelial cells .
1. Benzyl cinnamate has toxicologic action.
1. Protoveratrine A enhances the release of acetylcholine from the nerve terminals during the resting period and at low frequency of stimulation.
2. Protoveratrine A seems to involve at least in part an inhibition of dopaminergic neuron activity.