1. Ethyl glucoside is a shale inhibitor for water base drilling fluids.
2. Ethyl glucoside is a multifunctional initiator for enzyme-catalyzed regioselective lactone ring-opening polymerization.
1. Thiamine can give rise to toxic symptoms when administered parenterally. Mechanism of toxicity has been generally attributed to anaphylaxis, but may be due to ganglionic blocking.
2. Thiamine hydrochloride complex as a new anti-diabetic candidate.
3. Thiamine hydrochloride is an efficient catalyst for the synthesis of amidoalkyl naphthols.
4. Thiamine hydrochloride has prophylactic potential on lead induced lipid peroxidation in rat liver and kidney.
5. Thiamine hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride and calcium-d-pantothenate are applied apple juice concentrates (AJC) at various doses in order to reduce the patulin content.
1. Cyclo(Leu-Leu) is an efficient supramolecular catalyst.
1. Guaiol has insecticidal activity, it shows significant inhibition of aphids at a concentration of 70 mg/L, it also shows good contact activities against the 4th instar larvae of Mythimna separate and 3rd instar larvae of Plutella xylostella, with LD50 values of 0.07 and 8.9 mg/larva, as well as fumigation activity against the 4th instar larvae of M. separata and adult Musca domestica, with LC50 values of 3.5 microL/L and 16.9 microL/L, respectively.
2. (-)-Guaiol is a biocatalyst.