1. 5,5'-Dimethoxylariciresinol-4'-O-beta-D-glucoside is shown to effectively enhance chemosensitivity of resistant cells, which makes it may be a suitable candidate for potential multidrug resistance (MDR)-reversing agents.
1. Orobol has sensitization effect may be by mitochondrial alterations in these cells .
2. Orobol produces cisplatin sensitivity in human ovarian carcinoma cells by inducing apoptosis through the MT-dependent signaling pathway.
3. Orobol and platelet derived growth factor regulate PX sensitivity by reciprocally altering the proportion of tubulin isotype expression and PX-induced apoptotic signaling.
1. Lupalbigenin sensitizes detachment-induced cell death in human lung cancer cell through down-regulation of pro-survival proteins.
2. Lupalbigenin, laburnetin , and isolupalbigenin show promising cytotoxic effects toward HL-60 cells (IC50 4.3 ± 0.7 to 18.0 ± 1.7 uM).
1. Schinifoline has cytotoxic activity, it also shows in vitro radiosensitising, cell cycle and apoptotic-inducing effects.
1. 4-Methylumbelliferone can treat biliary spasm.
2. 4-Methylumbelliferone has anti-cancer activity, the mechanism based on its antioxidation in organisms.
3. 4-Methylumbelliferone may inhibit the phosphorylation of HAS2 by PKC through the stimulation of O-GlcNAcylation.
4. 4-Methylumbelliferone similarly ameliorate hypertriglyceridemia and hyperglycemia partly by modulating hepatic lipid metabolism and the antioxidant defense system along with increasing adiponectin levels.