1. Orobol has sensitization effect may be by mitochondrial alterations in these cells .
2. Orobol produces cisplatin sensitivity in human ovarian carcinoma cells by inducing apoptosis through the MT-dependent signaling pathway.
3. Orobol and platelet derived growth factor regulate PX sensitivity by reciprocally altering the proportion of tubulin isotype expression and PX-induced apoptotic signaling.
1. 4-Methylumbelliferone can treat biliary spasm.
2. 4-Methylumbelliferone has anti-cancer activity, the mechanism based on its antioxidation in organisms.
3. 4-Methylumbelliferone may inhibit the phosphorylation of HAS2 by PKC through the stimulation of O-GlcNAcylation.
4. 4-Methylumbelliferone similarly ameliorate hypertriglyceridemia and hyperglycemia partly by modulating hepatic lipid metabolism and the antioxidant defense system along with increasing adiponectin levels.
1. Kuguacin J exerts growth inhibition through G1 arrest and induction of apoptosis in androgen-dependent human prostate cancer, it is a promising candidate new antineoplastic and chemopreventive agent for androgen-dependent prostate cancer and carcinogenesis.
2. Kuguacin J modulates the function of P-glycoprotein (P-gp) by directly interacting at the drug-substrate-binding site, and it appears to be an effective inhibitor of P-gp activity in vitro and thus could be developed as an effective chemosensitizer to treat multidrug-resistant cancers.