1. Veratraldehyde was reduced by aryl-alcohol dehydrogenase to their corresponding alcohols, which was oxidized by aryl-alcohol oxidase, producing H2O2.
2. Veratraldehyde as a corrosion inhibitor for Zinc in different acid medium.
1. (+)-Catechin hydrate acts as mixed type inhibitor with predominant inhibition at anodic site, it has inhibiting action on the corrosion of mild steel in hydrochloric acid.
2. (+)-Catechin hydrate has antioxidant activity and is effective in reducing oxidative stress.
1. Indigo participates in isolating oxygenase genes.
2. Indigo carmine angiography provides visual information on foot perfusion.
1. Atropine sulfate causes a significant increase in IOP when given both topically and by intramuscular injection.