1. Shikonin exhibited its anti-tumor activity through inhibiting cell growth and promoting apoptosis by negatively regulating PI3K/Akt signaling ,targeting mitochondrial-related signaling pathway.
2. Shikonin could suppress the cell viability, adhesion, invasion and migratory ability of MGC-803 cells through TLR2- or NF-κB-mediated pathway.
1. Falcarindiol is a potential new anticancer agent that exerts its activity through inducing ER stress and apoptosis.
2. Falcarindiol induces immunosuppressive effects in vitro and in vivo and might be a novel therapy for autoimmune or allergic diseases.
3. Falcarindiol has protective effect against CCl(4) toxicity , in part, be explained by anti-lipid peroxidation activity associated with the induction of the GSTs including GSTA4.
1. 4-Hydroxybenzoic acid derivatives has potential to as pan-HDAC inhibitors with anticancer properties.
2. 4-Hydroxybenzoic acid positively regulates the expression of gum cluster to promote EPS production in PXO99A.
1. An anti-oxidative composition containing isorhamnetin-3-glucoside-7-rhamnoside (IGR)isolated from Hippophae rhamnoides L. is provided to ensure antioxidative, antibacterial, and anti-cancer effect; a cosmetic composition for preventing or treating aging contains IGR compound as an active ingredient; a health food composition for antioxiaiton contains IGR as an active ingredient; a pharmaceutical composition for antibacterial and anticancer contains IGR as an active ingredient.
1. 4-Methoxybenzoic acid could be used as raw material in cosmetic and dermatologic products and/or aroma components in foodstuffs, it has antiinflammatory and antimicrobial activities.