1. Scopolamine hydrobromide can induce learning and memory impaiment.
2. Sscopolamine hydrobromide nasal gel is a safe and promising therapeutic alternative to existing medications for motion sickness.
3. Scopolamine hydrobromide and NaHCO3 can be used to treat tetrodotoxin (TTX) poisoning.
1. Scopolamine, a nonselective muscarinic receptor antagonist, induces distinct behaviors of attenuated motility and C-like hyperactivity.
2. Scopolamine can increase acetylcholinesterase activity by was significantly attenuated by RCM treatment.
3. Scopolamine can cause learning and memory impairments and galantamine can reverse the symptom.
4. Scopolamine produces rapid and significant symptom improvement in patients with depression.
1. Hydrocortisone improves outcome by limiting this immunosuppressive feedback loop via an interleukin-10-dependent elimination of dendritic cell by natural killer cells.
2. The hormones T3 and Hydrocortisone showed significantly higher levels of hyaluronate inhibition as compared to each hormone alone in the human dermal matrix.
3. Hydrocortisone does reverse shock faster but there may be an associated increase insecondary in fections.
4. Hydrocortisone therapy restores hemodynamic stability and differentially modulates the immunologic response to stress in a way of antiinflammation rather than immunosuppression.
5. Hydrocortisone may reduce the extracellular spread of inflammation through the inhibition of matrix metalloproteinases.
6. Chronic administration of hydrocortisone leads to deficits in certain tests of cognitive function sensitive to frontal lobe dysfunction and may contribute to the cognitive impairment reported in certain neuropsychiatric disorders.
1. 27-Hydroxycholesterol increases cholesterol levels and upregulates the expression of liver X receptor-α (LXR-α) and adenosine triphosphate (ATP)-binding cassette transporter protein family member A1 (ABCA1), it may negatively modulate cognitive effects and cholesterol metabolism in the brain.
2. 27-Hydroxycholesterol and HNE can enhance cell release of IL-8, IL-1β, and TNF-α and to upregulate matrix metalloproteinase-9 (MMP-9) via TLR4/NF-κB-dependent pathway.
3. Administration of 27-Hydroxycholesterol to hyperlipidemic mice can reduce hepatic inflammation.
1. L-Phenylalanine has antibacterial activity.