1.The side effects related to Scopolamine hydrobromide's intrinsic characteristics may be overcome by the development of new ODTs.
1. Scopolamine, a nonselective muscarinic receptor antagonist, induces distinct behaviors of attenuated motility and C-like hyperactivity.
2. Scopolamine can increase acetylcholinesterase activity by was significantly attenuated by RCM treatment.
3. Scopolamine can cause learning and memory impairments and galantamine can reverse the symptom.
4. Scopolamine produces rapid and significant symptom improvement in patients with depression.
1. Hydrocortisone improves outcome by limiting this immunosuppressive feedback loop via an interleukin-10-dependent elimination of dendritic cell by natural killer cells.
2. The hormones T3 and Hydrocortisone showed significantly higher levels of hyaluronate inhibition as compared to each hormone alone in the human dermal matrix.
1. L-Phenylalanine has antibacterial activity.