|A unique collection of 47 Dietary-supplement natural compounds for research|
|Catalog No:||F7|| Dietary-supplement Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 47 Compounds|
2mg/well * 47 Compounds
1. Gelsemine has antitumor activity.
2. Gelsemine has anti-oxidative activity.
3. Gelsemine has anti-hyperlipidemic activity.
4. Gelsemine has marked antinociception in inflammatory, neuropathic and bone cancer pains without inducing antinociceptive tolerance.
Limonin is a widely used dietary supplement, one of the most prevalent citrus limonoids, which has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anticancer and anti-human immunodeficiency virus(HIV)activity. It induced a down regulation of TLR-2 ,TLR-4,TNF-α, TNF-α/IL-10,NF-κB and caspase. It showed the potent inhibition of CYP3A4, with IC50 values of 6.20 μM (CYP3A4/testosterone) and 19.10 μM (CYP3A4/midazolam).
1. Lutein and lycopene has chemopreventive activity, the possible mechanism is their antioxidant effects.
2. Nutritional supplementation with lutein or lutein together with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, improves visual function and symptoms in atrophic age-related macular degeneration (ARMD).
p-Synephrine is widely used in weight loss and weight management as well as in sports performance products, which has antidepressant-like effects in the murine models of forced swimming and tail suspension, it also exerts potent anti-inflammatory effects by inhibition of the NF-κB signaling pathway. Synephrine inhibits eotaxin-1 expression via the STAT6 signaling pathway.
1. Erythritol is a biological sweetener with applications in food and pharmaceutical industries, it is also used as a functional sugar substitute in special foods for people with diabetes and obesity because of its unique nutritional properties.
2. Erythritol consumption acutely improved small vessel endothelial function, and chronic treatment reduced central aortic stiffness, may be as a preferred sugar substitute for patients with diabetes mellitus.