|A unique collection of 47 Dietary-supplement natural compounds for research|
|Catalog No:||F7|| Dietary-supplement Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 47 Compounds|
2mg/well * 47 Compounds
1. Limonin has anticancer activity.
2. Limonin has antioxidant activity.
3. Limonin has anti-inflammatory activity.
4. Limonin is a widely used dietary supplement, one of the most prevalent citrus limonoids.
5. Limonin has negligible inhibitory effects on human CYP1A2, CYP2C8, CYP2C9, CYP2C19, CYP2D6, and P-gp.
1. Lutein has antitumour action.
2. Lutein has antimutagenic action.
3. Lutein has a wide range of antimicrobial action.
4. Lutein is potentially useful for treating macular degeneration.
1. Synephrine has anti-virus function.
2. Synephrine has anti-allergy function.
3. Synephrine has anti-inflammatory function.
4. Synephrine was originally produced as a synthetic derivative of amphetamine for use as a sympathomimetic.
5. Synephrine can treat hypertension and cardiovascular disease via increasing capillary toughness, lowering cholesterol.
1. Zingerone has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
2. Zingerone is a suitable anti-virulent drug candidate against P. aeruginosa infections, because of the anti-quorum sensing activity of Zingerone targeting ligand-receptor interaction.
3. Zingerone effectively inhibits DMH-induced colon carcinogenesis in male Wistar rats, and ACF formation with simultaneous modulation in the level of tissue lipid peroxidation and antioxidant status.
1. Secoisolariciresinol Diglucoside was cytoprotective in an in vitro model of iron overload induced redox-inflammatory damage.
2. Synthetic Secoisolariciresinol Diglucoside at 25 mg/kg b.w., exerts anti hyperglycemic effect by preventing the liver from peroxidation damage through inhibition of ROS level mediated increased level of enzymatic and non-enzymatic antioxidants.
3. Secoisolariciresinol Diglucoside has renoprotective effects in HFD/STZ-induced DN in rats through correction of hyperglycemia.
(1) Attenuation of oxidative/nitrosative stress markers;
(2) Downregulation of renal expressions of inflammatory markers NF-κB, TNF-α, and iNOS;
(3) Along with upregulation of renal expressions of antiapoptotic markers survivin and Bcl-2;
(4) Maintain tissue function which results in improving the sensitivity and response of target cells in STZ-induced diabetic rats to insulin.