1. Betaine is an important nutrient for the prevention of chronic disease.
2. Betaine is an osmolyte to protect cells, proteins, and enzymes from environmental stress (eg, low water, high salinity, or extreme temperature).
3. Betaine is a methyl donor to participate in the methionine cycle—primarily in the human liver and kidneys.
4. Betaine can protect internal organs, improve vascular risk factors, and enhance performance.
1. The N-Acetylneuraminic acid-inducible channel channel in silico by mutations leading to enhanced asymmetric conductances and anion selectivities.
1. Harzianic acid is a Trichoderma secondary metabolite.
2. Harzianic acid shows plant growth promotion activity.
3. Harzianic acid has antifungal activity and antibiotic activity against Pythium irregulare, Sclerotinia sclerotiorum, and Rhizoctonia solani.
1. Phytone appeares to enhance both the sticky materials production and cell growth, suggesting that it plays some role in the increase of sticky materials and cell growth.