|A unique collection of 165 natural compounds used for Hepatoprotective research and Hepatoprotective drug screening.|
|Catalog No:||B36|| Hepatoprotective Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 165 Compounds|
2mg/well * 165 Compounds
1. D-pinitol exerts anti-inflammatory activity.
2. D-Pinitol exerts insulin-like activity, used for many diabetic associated conditions.
3. D-Pinitol is a safe nutrient to reduce calorie consumption when supplementing with creatine.
1. Bakuchiol possesses anti-tumor,and anti-helmenthic properties.
2. Bakuchiol has cytotoxic activity, mainly due to its DNA polymerase1 inhibiting activity.
3. Bakuchiol has anti-bacterial activity against oral pathogens, has great potential for use in food additives and mouthwash for preventing and treating dental caries.
1. Phyllanthin is widely used as hepatoprotective and antigenotoxic and inhibit function of P-gp.
1. Nodosin has anti-inflammatory function of Nodosin via inhibition of IL-2.
2. Nodosin perfusion provides a potential protective effect through inducing HO-1 expression to attenuate ischemia/reperfusion injury in liver transplantation.
1. Ganodermanontriol, a lanostanoid triterpene from Ganoderma lucidum, suppresses growth of colon cancer cells through ß-catenin signaling, it may be a potential chemotherapeutic agent for the treatment of cancer.
2. Ganodermanontriol has hepatoprotective effect against t -BHP-induced oxidative stress in vitro and in vivo , it induces in vitro and in vivo anti-inflammatory activity in t -BHP-damaged hepatic cells through the expression of HO-1, and in which PI3K/Akt and p38 kinases are involved.
3. Ganodermanontriol and ganoderiol F are active as anti-HIV-1 agents with an inhibitory concentration of 7.8 micrograms ml-1 for both.
4. Ganodermanontriol showes antioxidative activities in a dose dependent manner .
5. Ganodermanontriol shows a strong anticomplement activity against the classical pathway (CP) of the complement system with IC(50) values of 17.2 microM.