|A unique collection of 165 natural compounds used for Hepatoprotective research and Hepatoprotective drug screening.|
|Catalog No:||B36|| Hepatoprotective Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 165 Compounds|
2mg/well * 165 Compounds
1. D-pinitol exerts anti-inflammatory activity.
2. D-Pinitol exerts insulin-like activity, used for many diabetic associated conditions.
3. D-Pinitol is a safe nutrient to reduce calorie consumption when supplementing with creatine.
1. Bakuchiol possesses anti-tumor,and anti-helmenthic properties.
2. Bakuchiol has cytotoxic activity, mainly due to its DNA polymerase1 inhibiting activity.
3. Bakuchiol has anti-bacterial activity against oral pathogens, has great potential for use in food additives and mouthwash for preventing and treating dental caries.
1. Ganodermanontrio has anti-HIV-1 activity.
2. Ganodermanontrio can treat invasive breast cancers.
3. Ganodermanontrio is a potent hepatoprotective agent.
4. Ganodermanontriol suppresses growth of colon cancer cells through ß-catenin signaling.
1. Ganodermanondiol shows a strong anticomplement activity.
2. Ganodermanondiol against tert-butyl hydroperoxide-induced hepatotoxicity through Nrf2-mediated antioxidant enzymes.
1. Rubiadin has antioxidant effect.
2. Rubiadin has hepatoprotective effect.