1. Linderane was characterized as a mechanism-based inactivator of CYP2C9.
1. Irigenin, tectorigenin, iristectorigenin A and irisflorentin are α-glucosidase inhibitors.
2. Irigenin prevents metastatic capacity of lung cancer cells by selectively blocking Extra Domain A.
3. Irigenin has antiinflammatory effects, it can inhibit the expression of inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS) and cyclooxygenase (COX)-2 proteins and mRNAs without an appreciable cytotoxic effect.
4. Irigenin, irilone, and iriskashmirianin display moderate activity as inducers of NAD(P)H:quinone reductase (QR) in cultured mouse Hepa 1c1c7 cells.