|A unique collection of 39 Insecticides natural compounds|
|Catalog No:||A6|| Insecticides Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 39 Compounds|
2mg/well * 39 Compounds
1. 9-Oxoageraphorone has strong acaricidal activity against P. cuniculi in vitro, it also exhibits high insecticidal effects.
Wilforine has anti-inflammatory effect, which might be mediated by down-regulation of the expression of inflammatory factors TNF-α, IL-6 and NO. It also has insecticidal activity by inhibiting the Na+-K+-ATPase in the central nervous system.
1. Niloticin can be used as a potential natural mosquitocide, it shows strong larvicidal and pupicidal activities, and shows good mosquitocidal activity against Ae. aegypti.
2. Niloticin can be used against the larvae of A. aegypti as an effective acetylcholinesterase (AChE) inhibitor.
1. Acetylepipodophyllotoxin has insecticidal activity.
1. 6-Acetonyl- N -methyl-dihydrodecarine has mosquito larvicidal activity against the malaria vector Anopheles gambiae.