1. Chlorogenic acid exhibits remarkable antioxidative activity.
2. Chlorogenic acid has a wide range of antibacterial action.
3. Chlorogenic acid is an important intermediate in lignin biosynthesis.
4. Chlorogenic acid inhibits the inflammatory reaction in HSE via the suppression of TLR2/TLR9-Myd88 signaling pathways.
1. Taxifolin inhibits the cellular melanogenesis as effectively as arbutin.
2. Taxifolin inhibits the ovarian cancer cell growth in a dose-dependent manner.
3. Taxifolin inhibits cholesterol synthesis in a dose- and time-dependent manner.
4. Taxifolin is an important natural antioxidant in Russia, used in both the medical and food industries.
1. Daphnetin has antiinflammation effect to treat inflammatory diseases including bronchitis.
2. Daphnetin interacts with ctDNA, by changing ctDNA from B-form to A-form.
1. Citric acid (1-2 g/kg) can decrease brain lipid peroxidation and inflammation, liver damage, and DNA fragmentation.
2. Citric acid denture cleansers can reduce C. albicans biofilm accumulation and cell viability. However, this CT did not prevent biofilm recolonization.
1. Butein has potent anticancer activity, which includes against EGFR and MET in acquired-resistance NSCLC, ovarian cancer.
2. Butein has anti-inflammatory activity, can ameliorate colitis in IL-10(-/-) mice by regulating IL-6/STAT3 and MMP-9 activation.
3. Butein can inactivate PMA-activated AP-1, due to the blocking of JNK-mediated c-Jun phosphorylation through the inhibition of ATP binding.