1. (2-Acetoxyethyl)trimethylammonium is a neurotransmitter, cholinergic and miotic agent.
2. (2-Acetoxyethyl)trimethylammonium is a cardiac depressant, and peripheral vasodilator.
1. Baogongteng A is a new tropane alkaloid used for treating glaucoma, synthetic baogongteng A also shows myotic activities in rabbits, but the potency is half of that of the natural product.
2. Baogongteng A and Baogongteng C are the major toxic chemical compounds of the Erycibe species.
3. Baogongteng A analogs as effective muscarinic agonists or antagonists in clinical use.