1. Camaric acid possesses nematicidal activity.
1. N-Methylcytisine's nicotinic receptors have high affinity (KD = 50 nM)to nAChR from squid optical ganglia.
2. N-Methylcytisine and N,N-dimethylcytisine did not displace 14C-tubocurarine at a concentration of 0.1 mM, cytisine was the only effective inhibitor of 14C-tubocurarine specific binding (Ki=700 nM).
1. Tuberstemonine exhibits relatively higher intestinal permeabilities.
2. Tuberstemonine acts in part as an open-channel blocker at the crayfish neuromuscular junction.
1. Albaspidin AA displayes strong antibacterial activity against the vegetative form of P. larvae (MIC ranging from 0.168-220 μM).
1.Asperglaucide shows some nematocidal property against M. incognita .