1. Camaric acid, lantanilic acid, and oleanolic acid possess nematicidal activity, they exhibit 95%, 98% and 70% mortality respectively against root-knot nematode Meloidogyne incognita at 0.5% concentration.
2. Camaric acid shows antibacterial activity against Staphylococcus aureus and methicillin resistant S. aureus with IC50 values 8.74 and 8.09 uM, respectively, it also shows moderate antileishmanial activity and highly potent antitrypanosomal activity.
3. Camaric acid shows anticancer activity.
4. Camaric acid shows significant topical anti-inflammatory activity with IC50 value of 0.67 mg/ear in the assay of TPA mouse ear oedema model.
1. N-Methylcytisine's nicotinic receptors have high affinity (KD = 50 nM)to nAChR from squid optical ganglia.
2. N-Methylcytisine and N,N-dimethylcytisine did not displace 14C-tubocurarine at a concentration of 0.1 mM, cytisine was the only effective inhibitor of 14C-tubocurarine specific binding (Ki=700 nM).
3. N-methylcytisine is a selective ligand of nicotinic receptors of acetylcholine in the central nervous system.
4. (−)-N-methylcytisine and (−)-anagyrine have nematicidal activity against pine wood nematodes.
Tuberostemonine has antitussive activity, acts in part as an open-channel blocker at the crayfish neuromuscular junction; it also exhibits relatively higher intestinal permeabilities.
1. Albaspidin AA displays strong antibacterial activity against the vegetative form of P. larvae (MIC ranging from 0.168-220 uM).
2. Albaspidins AA may have in vitro nematocidal activity against L4 stage larvae.
1.Asperglaucide shows some nematocidal property against M. incognita .