|A unique collection of 223 Neuroprotection natural compounds for high throughput screening (HTS)|
|Catalog No:||B72a21|| Neuroprotection Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 223 Compounds|
2mg/well * 223 Compounds
1. Bakuchiol possesses anti-tumor,and anti-helmenthic properties.
2. Bakuchiol has cytotoxic activity, mainly due to its DNA polymerase1 inhibiting activity.
3. Bakuchiol has anti-bacterial activity against oral pathogens, has great potential for use in food additives and mouthwash for preventing and treating dental caries.
1. Syringin has antitumour effect.
2. Syringin has antiproliferative effect.
3. Syringin has immunomodulatory effect.
4. Syringin has platelet aggregation inhibiting effect.
5. Syringin can prevent Abeta(25-35)-induced neuronal cell damage.
6. Syringin has anti-inflammatory and antinociceptive effects, may be attributed to its in vivo transformation to sinapyl alcohol.
|CFN99332||Salvianolic acid B
1. Salvianolic acid B shows a protective action against the ischemia-reperfusion induced injury in rat brain by reducing lipid peroxides, scavenging free radicals and improving the energy metabolism.
2. Salvianolic acid B inhibits apoptosis in many cell types, also inhibits apoptosis that is induced by the death receptor in the HL-7702 hepatocyte cell line,and the cerebral endothelium apoptosis caused by reactive oxygen species including hydrogen peroxide (H2O2).
1. Axillaridine A is a potent natural cholinesterase inhibitor.
1. Rosmarinic acid has antiviral, antibacterial, antiinflammatory and antioxidant activities.
2. Rosmarinic acid is used to treat peptic ulcers, arthritis, cataract, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis and bronchial asthma.
3. Rosmarinic acid is used for food preservation.