|A unique collection of 223 Neuroprotection natural compounds for high throughput screening (HTS)|
|Catalog No:||B72a21|| Neuroprotection Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 223 Compounds|
2mg/well * 223 Compounds
1. Dehydroheliobuphthalmin has significant neuroprotective activities against glutamate- induced neurotoxicity.
1. Bakuchiol possesses anti-tumor,and anti-helmenthic properties.
2. Bakuchiol has cytotoxic activity, mainly due to its DNA polymerase1 inhibiting activity.
3. Bakuchiol has anti-bacterial activity against oral pathogens, has great potential for use in food additives and mouthwash for preventing and treating dental caries.
1. Gelsemiol has neurotrophic factor-potentiating activity, markedly enhances an increase in the proportion of neurite-bearing cells and an extension of the neurite length in the presence of nerve growth factor.
Syringin (Eleutheroside B) has neuroprotective, tonic, adaptogenic, antitumour, anti- platelet aggregation, anti-inflammatory, antinociceptive ,and immune-modulating properties. It reduced the expression levels of inducible NO synthase (iNOS) ,COX,TNF-α, Beta Amyloid, and Caspase.
|CFN99332||Salvianolic acid B
Salvianolic acid B is a bioactive compound isolated from the Chinese medicinal herb Danshen, which is used for treating neoplastic and chronic inflammatory diseases in China, it shows a protective action against the ischemia-reperfusion induced injury in rat brain. It inhibited the expression of COX,ERK,TNF-α, NO.