1. Aucubin has anti-microbial activity.
2. Aucubin has anti-algesic, and anti-tumor activities.
3. Aucubin can improves nerve regeneration in the rat model of sciatic nerve injury.
4. Aucubin has anti-inflammatory property, can benefit the IL-1β stimulated chondrocytes，may treat OA.
5. Aucubin may improve obesity-induced atherosclerosis by attenuating TNF-α-induced inflammatory responses.
6. Aucubin can significantly rescue neurons in the hippocampal CA1 subfield and reduced working errors during behavioral testing.
1. Dihydroresveratrol has antiproliferative activity against human prostate cancer PC3 cell line in vitro.