1. Palmatine hydrochloride has hepatoprotective action.
2. Palmatine hydrochloride shows bactericidal activity.
3. Palmatine hydrochloride has uterine contractant activity.
4. Palmatine hydrochloride shows antiarrhythmic, inotropic, adrenocorticotropic, anticholinesterase and analgesic effects.
1. Hypericin has antineoplastic activity.
2. Hypericin has antibiotic and antiviral activities.
3. Hypericin has antidepressive activity through inhibiting monoamine oxidase enzyme.
4. Hypericin inhibits RANKL-mediated osteoclastogenesis via affecting ERK signalling in vitro and suppresses wear particle-induced osteolysis in vivo.
1. Pseudohypericin has antidepressant efficacy of St. John's wort.
1. Aloin A/B (1) and aloin-6'-O-acetate A/B (2) inhibited growth of several bacterial and fungal pathogens with minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC) from 10 to 400 microg/mL and 800 to 1000 microg/mL.
|CFN97227||Rubiadin 1-methyl ether
1. Rubiadin 1-methyl ether enhances adipocyte differentiation in 3T3-L1 cells.