1. Forsythoside B inhibits inflammatory response,and has antioxidant properties.
(1) Potent neuroprotective effects with a favorable therapeutic time-window, reduce of cerebral ischemia and reperfusion injury degree, attenuating blood-brain barrier (BBB) breakdown;
(2) Rescued cardiac function from I/R injury.
2. Forsythoside B has antisepsis effect, is mediated by decreasing local and systemic levels of a wide spectrum of inflammatory mediators. Its antisepsis mechanism may be that Forsythoside B binds to LPS and reduces the biological activity of serum LPS, and inhibits NF-κB activition.
1. Sorbic acid is important food preservatives and powerful fungistatic agents.
2. Sorbic acid and acetic acid are among the weak organic acid preservatives most commonly used to improve the microbiological stability of foods.
3. Sorbic acid is a more potent uncoupler of the membrane potential than acetic acid. Together these effects may also slow the rate of ATP synthesis significantly and may thus (partially) explain Sorbic acid's effectiveness.
1. Methyl 4-hydroxybenzoate is used as a preservative.
1. 4-Hydroxybenzoic acid derivatives has potential to as pan-HDAC inhibitors with anticancer properties.
2. 4-Hydroxybenzoic acid positively regulates the expression of gum cluster to promote EPS production in PXO99A.
1. Cyclo(Pro-Leu) has brine shrimp lethality.