|A unique collection of 50 Pro-apoptotic natural compound library for Pro-apoptotic screening|
|Catalog No:||B93|| Pro-apoptotic Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 50 Compounds|
2mg/well * 50 Compounds
1. Caudatin exerts antiproliferative effects on human hepatocellular carcinoma SMMC7721 cells.
2. Caudatin has anticancer activity, due partly to its inhibition of cell proliferation and induction of apoptosis in cancer cells through caspase activation.
3. Caudatin exhibits significantly inhibitory activity against HBV DNA replication with IC50 values in the range of 2.82-7.48 μM.
4. Caudatin inhibits carcinomic human alveolar basal epithelial cell growth and angiogenesis by targeting GSK3β/β-catenin pathway and suppressing VEGF production.
|CFN99066||Ganoderic acid S
A novel combination of triterpenoids includes at least ganoderic acid S (GAS), ganoderic acid T (GAT), ganoderic acid Me (GAMe), ganoderic acid R (GAR), and ganodermic acid S (GMAS), the composition is suitable for the treatment or prophylaxis of colon cancer, hepatic cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer or leukemia. Ganoderic acid S and Mf induce mitochondria mediated apoptosis in human cervical carcinoma HeLa cells.
1. Cedrelone exhibits antifeedant activity.
2. Cedrelone and its derivatives exert antimicrobial activities, bromohydroxy cedrelone and Michael adduct show good antifungal activity.
3. Cedrelone and dysobinin show significant cytotoxicity against cancer cell lines, such as -60, SMMC-7721, A-549, MCF-7 and SW480.
4. Cedrelone is a very potent inducers of apoptosis, it can cause cell cycle arrest.
5. Cedrelone has insecticidal activity, it inhibits arval growth of P. saucia, and the molting of the milkweed bug, Oncopeltus fasciatus.
1. Alpha-terthienylmethanol possesses potent cytotoxic activity against human endometrial cancer cells.
2. Alpha-terthienylmethanol inhibits growth mediated by the induction of apoptosis, as shown by the accumulation of sub-G1 and apoptotic cells.
Dendrobine is an antagonist of β-alanine, taurine and of presynaptic inhibition in the frog spinal cord. Dendrobine has antiviral, and antitumor activities; it can inhibit the growth of A549 cells through inducing apoptosis, which is partially dependent on mitochondrial-mediated pathway; dendrobine treatment decreased mitochondrial membrane potential (MMP), improved the expression of Bax and inhibited the expression of Bcl-2.