1. Murraol shows the significant proliferative activities on osteoblast-like UMR106 cells lines at the concentration of 1 × 10-10 mol/L.
2. Murraol and auraptenol show 63 ug/mL MIC value against Klebsiella pneumoniae ATCC 4352 and Bacillus subtilis ATCC 9372.
1. 26-Nor-8-oxo-alpha-onocerin can promote the osteoblast proliferation rate, the effect is time-dependent,concentration-dependent and differentiation state-dependent.
1. Oplodiol exhibits noteworthy anti-plasmodial activity against Plasmodium falciparum strains.
2. Oplodiol has a stimulative effect on significantly proliferation and differentiation of culture osteoblasts.
3. Oplodiol shows moderate cytotoxic effects on the human lung adenocarcinoma A549 with IC50 values at 25.5 ug/mL.
1. Astragaloside Ι(As-Ι) stimulates osteoblast differentiation through the Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway, which also activates the BMP pathway and RANK pathway, thus highlighting the As-Ι for pharmaceutical and medicinal applications such as treating bone disease.
2. Astragaloside Ι may protect the cerebral tissue against the free radical damage in ischemia.
3. Astragaloside Ι can inhibit the activation of BV-2 cells induced by LPS through suppressing the activation of PI3K/Akt/NF-κB pathway.
1. Astragaloside II is a potent multidrug resistance (MDR) reversal agent and may be a potential adjunctive agent for hepatic cancer chemotherapy.
2. Astragaloside II induces osteogenic activities of osteoblasts through the bone morphogenetic protein-2/MAPK and Smad1/5/8 pathways, it may become a novel candidate that is beneficial for stimulating the osteoblastic activity resulting in bone formation.
3. Astragaloside II has immunomodulating activity, can trigger T cell activation through regulation of CD45 protein tyrosine phosphatase activity.
4. Astragaloside II can be served as autophagy inhibitor which restores chemosensitivity of anticancer agent cisplatin and enhances tumor cell death.