1. Echinacoside can provide a pronounced protection against GalN/LPS-induced acute liver injury in mice.
2. Echinacoside could improve the hematopoietic function of bone marrow in 5-FU-induced myelosuppression mice.
3. Echinacoside could increase viability of rat pheochromocytoma PC12 cells injured by Aβ and suppress the increase in intracellular reactive oxygen species (ROS) triggered by Aβ.
4. Echinacoside inhibits against 6-OHDA-induced neurotoxicity, the mechanism may be involve in attenuating mitochondrial dysfunction and inflammatory responses by reducing ROS production.
5. Transient treatment with Echinacoside inhibits cytochrome c release and caspase-3 activation caused by ensuing rotenone exposure via activating Trk-extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK) pathway in neuronal cells.