1. Benzoylaconine is reduced to approximately 1 and their intracellular amounts were also significantly increased in MRP2-MDCKII cells.
1. Cathinone generates oxidative stress hampered antioxidant enzymes, glutathione and lipid peroxidation.
2. Cathinone induces significant behavioral changes and CNS activation in the hamster by systemic administration .
3. Cathinone causes hormonal alterations probably via changes in hypothalamo-hypophyseo-adrenocortical and gonadal axes integrity.
1. Beta-Asarone may be a potential preventive drug for Alzheimer's disease.
2. Beta-Asarone prevents autophagy and synaptic loss by reducing ROCK expression in SAMP8 mice.
3. The co-administration of beta-Asarone and l-dopa may contribute to the treatment of 6-OHDA-induced damage in rats by inhibiting autophagy activity.
4. Beta-Asarone exhibits anti-inflammatory effects by suppressing the production of pro-inflammatory mediators through NF-κB signaling and the JNK pathways in activated microglial cells and might be developed as a promising candidate to treat various neuroinflammatory diseases.