1. 3,4,5-Trimethoxycinnamic acid has anti-stress effect.
2. 3,4,5-Trimethoxycinnamic acid exhibits sedative effect by suppressing norepinephrine content in locus coeruleus.
1. Ramelteon significantly improves symptoms in patients with gastroesophageal reflux disease and significantly improves patients' sleep experience.
2. Ramelteon could be a potential therapeutic drug, in adjunctive treatment of learning and memory deficits seen in patients with schizophrenia.
3. Ramelteon is effective for the prevention of delirium, ramelteon administered nightly to elderly patients admitted for acute care may provide protection against delirium.
4. Ramelteon is a novel MT1 and MT2 melatonin receptor selective agonist recently approved for insomnia treatment, demonstrates no significant effects indicative of potential for abuse or motor and cognitive impairment at up to 20 times the recommended therapeutic dose.
1. Tryptophol can inhibit the infection/replication of GVE2 by interacting with the host's Clp protease.
2. Tryptophol induces apoptosis through DR5 and that the resistance of PBL to Tryptophol-induced apoptosis might be due to competition from DcR1.