1. Rebaudioside A is approximately 250 to 300 times sweeter than sucrose.
2. High purity rebaudioside A is safe for human consumption under its intended conditions of use as a general purpose sweetener.
3. Rebaudioside A do not contribute calories or carbohydrates to the diet and do not affect blood glucose or insulin response.
1. Neohesperidin is an intensive sweetener widely used in food and feed industry.
1. Stevioside is a safe natural sweetener, has no allergic reactions, suited for both diabetics, and PKU patients, as well as for obese persons intending to lose weight by avoiding sugar supplements in the diet.
2. Stevioside exerts anti-inflammatory and anti-apoptotic properties by inhibiting the release of cytokines and the activation of TLR2 and proteins of the NF-κB and MAPK signaling pathways, as well as caspase-3 and Bax.
3. Stevioside and steviol attenuate LPS-induced pro-inflammatory cytokine productions by affecting cytokine gene expression via IκBα/NF-κB signalling pathway.
1. Mogroside V had a significant effect on insulin secretion ,would help control blood sugar levels and contribute in management of diabetes and obesity.
1. Neosperidin dihydrochalcone,a derivative of dihydrochalcone, is a new sweetener, it has a clean sweet taste and a good flavour profile, thus, it has been broadly utilized in food industry.