1. Guaijaverin is a urease inhibitor.
2. Guaijaverin has antioxidant activity.
3. Guaijaverin has antibacterial activity against Strep. mutans.
1. Sanguinarine has therapeutic potential in preventing the neurodegenerative diseases.
2. Sanguinarine has anticancer activity against Basal-like breast cancer, appears to have pleotropic effects, as it modulates multiple key signaling pathways.
3. BCL2 down regulation was associated with its promoter methylation and miR-15a/16-1 upregulation in Sanguinarine-induced Rat HSC-T6 cells.
4. Sanguinarine can protect against cardiac hypertrophy and fibrosis via inhibiting NF‑κB activation, may be used to develop a potential therapeutic drug for treating cardiac remodeling and heart failure.
1. 6,8-Diprenylgenistein has antimicrobial activity .
2. 6,8-Diprenylgenistein has anti-bacteria activity against Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria.