1. Solasodine has anticonvulsant and central nervous system depressant activities.
2. Solasodine has neuroprotection, at least in part, due to its anti-oxidant property.
3. Solasodine stimulates in situ neurogenesis from resident neuronal progenitors as part of neuron replacement therapy.
1. Anagyrine can induce red cell aplasia, vascular anomaly, and skeletal dysplasia.
2.(-)-Anagyrine and (-)--Methylcytisine have nematicidal activities against Pine Wood Nematodes.
3. Anagyrine, is the responsible teratogen from teratogenic lupins, can produce congenital deformities in calves typical of crooked calf disease.