|A unique collection of 83 Analgesia natural compounds for Analgesia drug research|
|Catalog No:||B72a24|| Analgesia Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 83 Compounds|
2mg/well * 83 Compounds
1. Gelsemine has antitumor activity.
2. Gelsemine has anti-oxidative activity.
3. Gelsemine has anti-hyperlipidemic activity.
4. Gelsemine has marked antinociception in inflammatory, neuropathic and bone cancer pains without inducing antinociceptive tolerance.
1. 4-Hydroxybenzaldehyde shows an inhibitory effect on the GABA transaminase to contribute to an antiepileptic and anticonvulsive activity, and its inhibitory activity was higher than that of valproic acid, a known anticonvulsant.
1. Reference standards; Synthetic precursor compounds.
2. Topical treatment with 15% resorcinol can reduce pain from painful nodules in patients with Hidradenitis suppurativa (HS).
1. Caryophyllene oxide shows significant central as well as peripheral analgesic, along with anti-inflammatory, activity at the doses of 12.5 and 25mg/kg body wt.
2. Caryophyllene oxide inhibits growth and induces apoptosis through the suppression of PI3K/AKT/mTOR/S6K1 pathways and ROS-mediated MAPKs activation.
3. Caryophyllene oxide as an antifungal agent in an in vitro experimental model of onychomycosis.
4. Artemisia campestris ssp. campestris essential oils with dominant caryophyllene oxide are notably toxic.
5. Caryophyllene Oxide and lupenone have synergistic effect against Trypanosoma cruzi.
6. β-Caryophyllene oxide has acaricidal activities against house dust mites,it and structural analogues have potential for development as preventive agents for control of house dust mites.
1. Sesamoside has antinociceptive activity.
2. Sesamoside has anti-inflammatory activity.