|A unique collection of 83 Analgesia natural compounds for Analgesia drug research|
|Catalog No:||B72a24|| Analgesia Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 83 Compounds|
2mg/well * 83 Compounds
1. 4-Hydroxybenzaldehyde shows an inhibitory effect on the GABA transaminase to contribute to an antiepileptic and anticonvulsive activity, and its inhibitory activity was higher than that of valproic acid, a known anticonvulsant.
Reference standards; Synthetic precursor compounds.
1. Caryophyllene oxide has analgesic activity.
2. Caryophyllene oxide has anti-inflammatory activity.
3. Caryophyllene oxide inhibits the mitochondrial electron transport chain.
1. Sesamoside has antinociceptive activity.
2. Sesamoside has anti-inflammatory activity.
1. Limonin has anticancer activity.
2. Limonin has antioxidant activity.
3. Limonin has anti-inflammatory activity.
4. Limonin is a widely used dietary supplement, one of the most prevalent citrus limonoids.
5. Limonin has negligible inhibitory effects on human CYP1A2, CYP2C8, CYP2C9, CYP2C19, CYP2D6, and P-gp.