|A unique collection of 83 Analgesia natural compounds for Analgesia drug research|
|Catalog No:||B72a24|| Analgesia Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 83 Compounds|
2mg/well * 83 Compounds
1. Gelsemine has antitumor activity.
2. Gelsemine has anti-oxidative activity.
3. Gelsemine has anti-hyperlipidemic activity.
4. Gelsemine has marked antinociception in inflammatory, neuropathic and bone cancer pains without inducing antinociceptive tolerance.
4-Hydroxybenzaldehyde shows an inhibitory effect on the GABA transaminase to contribute to an antiepileptic and anticonvulsive activity, and its inhibitory activity was higher than that of valproic acid, a known anticonvulsant.
Resorcinol is an antiseptic and a disinfectant, and a chemical intermediate for the production of many other pharmaceuticals，is used to treat acne, seborrheic dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, and other skin disorders.
Caryophyllene oxide, an oxygenated terpenoid existed in many plant essential oil, is well known as preservative in food, drugs and cosmetics with antifungal, acaricidal, anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogenic, significant central as well as peripheral analgesic and skin penetration enhancing properties. Caryophyllene Oxide and lupenone have synergistic effect against Trypanosoma cruzi. It inhibited growth and induces apoptosis through the suppression of PI3K/AKT/mTOR/S6K1 pathways, ROS-mediated MAPKs activation, and via modulation of 15-LOX.
1. Sesamoside has antinociceptive activity.
2. Sesamoside has anti-inflammatory activity.