1. Salidroside has anti-tumor action.
2. Salidroside has antidepressant and anxiolytic actions.
3. Salidroside has Anticancer action through inhibiting JAK2/STAT3 signaling pathway.
4. Salidroside alleviates the pulmonary symptoms of paraquat-induced acute lung injury, at least partially, by repressing inflammatory cell infiltration and the expression of TGF-β1 resulting in delayed lung fibrosis.
5. Salidroside has potent antioxidant action against oxidative stress-induced cell apoptosis, may be a potential therapeutic agent for treating or preventing neurodegenerative diseases implicated with oxidative stress.
1. Rosavin has antidepressant and anxiolytic actions, helps balance all the neurotransmitters. etc.
1. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rg3 has anti-aging and antifatigue activities.
2. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rg3 can adjust cerebral nervous system, activating normal cell and sedation.
3. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rg3 can prevent and treat coronary heart disease, climacteric syndrome, diabetes, anemia ,cancer, etc.
4. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rg3 can enhance immunity; protect hematopoietic function of marrow, enhance hematopoietic ability; promote metabolism ; improving the ability of hepatic detoxifcation.
1. Martynoside has antioxidative activity.
2. Martynoside is an important natural SERM.
3. Martynoside has anticancer and antimetastatic activities.
4. Martynoside has the potential of antagonizing sports anaemia, the mechanism of this effect might be related to preventing RBC from free radical damage.
1. Isomartynoside has inhibition against the angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) activities, the IC 50 value is 505±26.7μg/ml, it may have antihypertensive effect.
2. Isomartynoside shows obvious anti-fatigue activity.