1. Both blood resin and loureirin B can suppress tetrodotoxin-sensitive (TTX-S) voltage-gated sodium currents in a dose-dependent way, perhaps the analgesic effect of blood resin is caused partly by loureirin B directly interfering with the nociceptive transmission of primary sensory neurons.
2. Loureirin B inhibits fibroblast proliferation and extracellular matrix deposition in hypertrophic scar via TGF-β/Smad pathway.
3. Loureirin B may accomplish its islet cell protection effects by reducing reactive oxygen species(ROS) within cell and reversing glucose metabolism disorder rand other effects induced by forkhead box protein-1(FOXO1) activated by oxidative stress.
4. Loureirin B can significantly inhibit hepatic stellate cells proliferation and extracellular matrix secretion.
5. Loureirin B inhibits Kv1.3 channel and suppresses cytokine release from Jurkat T cells.