1. Cuniloside B shows anti-leishmanial activity.
1. Camaric acid possesses nematicidal activity.
1. Linalool, a natural compound of the essential oils, has been shown to have antinociceptive, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
2. Linalool was protected against LPS/GalN-induced liver injury through induction of antioxidant defense via Nrf2 activating and reduction inflammatory response via NF-κB inhibition.
3. Linalool biosynthesis and accumulation might be involved in plant defense against bacterial and fungal pathogens and be associated with field resistance to citrus canker.
4. Linalool significantly increased the expression of antioxidant enzymes regulated by Nrf-2 and diminished lung tissue levels of several pro-inflammatory cytokines, including tumor necrosis factor α (TNF-α) and interleukin (IL)-6.
1. Phytol has antimicrobial activity.
2. Phytol interacts with GABAA receptor, probably at the receptor subtypes that mediate benzodiazepines effects, to produce sedative and anxiolytic activities.
. 3. Phytol attenuates the inflammatory response by inhibiting neutrophil migration that is partly caused by reduction in IL-1β and TNF-α levels and oxidative stress.
1. Simiarenol may have in vitro leishmanicidal activity against Leishmania donovani promastigotes.