1. Coptisine chloride can be absorbed across intestinal epithelial cells, and completely absorbed compounds.
1. Ginsenoside Rb3 possesses the effect against isoproterenol-induced myocardial injury and heart function impairment, by antioxidant activity of ginsenosideRb3.
2. Ginsenoside Rb3 could markedly protected OGD-Rep induced ischemic injury via its suppression of the intracellular Ca2+ elevation and inhibition of apoptosis and caspase activity.
1. Protopanaxdiol has the effect of anti-tumor through increasing the activity of body immunity, inhibiting tumor interstitial microvascular density and its proliferation activity, improving the lymphocyte transformation, the activity of NK cells and the contents of IL-2 significantly.
2. Protopanaxdiol prevents and heals obesity, fatty liver and hypertriglyceridemia in mice fed with a high-fat diet.
1. Nitidine chloride has inhibitory effects on various tumors, such as renal cancer , breast cancer.
2. Nitidine chloride inhibits the proliferation of SMMC-7721 cells in vitro in a time- and dose-dependent manner and identifies efficacy in vivo in a mouse model of HCC.
1. Fargesin as a potential β1AR antagonist through cAMP/PKA pathway could protect against myocardial ischemia/reperfusion injury in rats.
2. Fargesin improves dyslipidemia and hyperglycemia by activating Akt and AMPK in WAT.