|A unique collection of 34 Anti-obesity natural compounds|
|Catalog No:||B562|| Anti-obesity Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 34 Compounds|
2mg/well * 34 Compounds
1. Galanolactone shows cytotoxic activity .
2. Galanolactone has anti-5-HT effect, a diterpenoid isolated from ginger, is related to antagonism of 5-HT3 receptors.
3. Galanolactone exerts anti-obesity effect through down regulation of adipogenic transcription factors and adipogenic marker genes.
4. Galanolactone has inhibit nitric oxide production with IC(50) values ranging from 5.5 to 28.5 μM.
1. An isoflavone glycitin is isolated from the licorice, which has good inhibitory effect on α-glucosidase with IC50of 0.5646 mg·mL- 1, better than the position control acarbose.
2. Glycitin, daidzin, and genistin may modulate differentiation of MSC to cause a lineage shift toward the osteoblast and away from the adipocytes, and could inhibit adipocytic transdifferentiation of osteoblasts, they could also be helpful in preventing the development of osteonecrosis.
3. Glycitein has a protective effect on skin aging by inhibiting of MMP-1 and increasing of collagen through ERK/JNK/P38 down-regulation, which may be mediated by the inhibition of ERK, JNK, and p38 mitogen-activated protein kinases, suggests that glycitin is a potential agent for the treatment of skin ageing.
4. A mixture of daidzin and glycitin has anti-obese and anti-diabetic effects on C57BL/6J mice fed with a high-fat diet by the regulation of oxidative stress .
1. Asperuloside(ASP) exerts its anti-inflammatory effect in correlation with inhibition of a pro-inflammatory mediator through suppressing nuclear factor kappa-B (NF-κB) nuclear translocation and MAPK phosphorylation in a dose-dependent manner.
2. Chronic administration of Asperuloside stimulates anti-obesity and anti-metabolic syndrome activity in HFD-fed rats across several organs, similar to Eucommia leaf extract (ELE) administration, thus, ASP may be an important ingredient of ELE.
1. (-)-Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), a green tea polyphenol that reduce Aβ aggregation, inhibits the aggregation of tau K18ΔK280 into toxic oligomers at ten- to hundred-fold substoichiometric concentrations, thereby rescuing toxicity in neuronal model cells.
2. (-)-Epigallocatechin gallate treatment enduring to cardio protection at mitochondrial level.
3. The effect of (-)-epigallocatechin gallate was independent of an intact leptin receptor;growth inhibition and regression of human prostate and breast tumors in athymic mice treated with EGCG as well as play a role in the mechanism by which EGCG inhibits cancer initiation and promotion in various animal models of cancer.
4. Topical applications of (-)-epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) can inhibit carcinogenesis and selectively increase apoptosis in UVB-induced skin tumors in mice.
5. (-)-Epigallocatechin gallate has protective effects against βA-induced neuronal apoptosis through scavenging reactive oxygen species, which may be beneficial for the prevention of Alzheimer's disease.
1. Zingerone has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
2. Zingerone is a suitable anti-virulent drug candidate against P. aeruginosa infections, because of the anti-quorum sensing activity of Zingerone targeting ligand-receptor interaction.
3. Zingerone effectively inhibits DMH-induced colon carcinogenesis in male Wistar rats, and ACF formation with simultaneous modulation in the level of tissue lipid peroxidation and antioxidant status.