|A unique collection of 34 Anti-obesity natural compounds|
|Catalog No:||B562|| Anti-obesity Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 34 Compounds|
2mg/well * 34 Compounds
1. Galanolactone shows cytotoxic activity .
2. Galanolactone has anti-5-HT effect, a diterpenoid isolated from ginger, is related to antagonism of 5-HT3 receptors.
3. Galanolactone exerts anti-obesity effect through down regulation of adipogenic transcription factors and adipogenic marker genes.
4. Galanolactone have inhibit nitric oxide production with IC(50) values ranging from 5.5 to 28.5 μM.
1. Glycitin can prevent bone loss, modulate differentiation of MSC to cause a lineage shift toward the osteoblast and away from the adipocytes, and inhibit adipocytic transdifferen-tiation of osteoblasts.
2. Glycitin can reverse the unfavorable changes of lipid metabolism, regulate oxidative stress was closely related to the suppression of adipose tissue and the progression of diabetes.
1. Asperuloside has anti-inflammatory activity.
1. (-)-Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), a green tea polyphenol that reduce Aβ aggregation, inhibits the aggregation of tau K18ΔK280 into toxic oligomers at ten- to hundred-fold substoichiometric concentrations, thereby rescuing toxicity in neuronal model cells.
2. (-)-Epigallocatechin gallate treatment enduring to cardio protection at mitochondrial level.
1. Zingerone has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
2. Zingerone is a suitable anti-virulent drug candidate against P. aeruginosa infections, because of the anti-quorum sensing activity of Zingerone targeting ligand-receptor interaction.
3. Zingerone effectively inhibits DMH-induced colon carcinogenesis in male Wistar rats, and ACF formation with simultaneous modulation in the level of tissue lipid peroxidation and antioxidant status.