|A unique collection of 36 Anti-photoaging natural compounds|
|Catalog No:||C1|| Anti-photoaging Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 36 Compounds|
2mg/well * 36 Compounds
1. Ganoderol A exhibits potent inhibitory activity against herpes simplex virus.
2. Ganoderol A is an angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor.
1. Scoparone shows antifungal activity.
2. Scoparone has immunosuppression and vasorelaxation effects.
3. Scoparone protects against carbon tetrachloride-induced liver injury.
1. Ginsenoside Ro shows no hemolytic nor cytotoxic activities.
2. Ginsenoside Ro demonstrates significant anti-thrombic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-hepatitis activities in experimental models.
1. Salidroside has anti-tumor action.
2. Salidroside has antidepressant and anxiolytic actions.
3. Salidroside has Anticancer action through inhibiting JAK2/STAT3 signaling pathway.
4. Salidroside alleviates the pulmonary symptoms of paraquat-induced acute lung injury, at least partially, by repressing inflammatory cell infiltration and the expression of TGF-β1 resulting in delayed lung fibrosis.
5. Salidroside has potent antioxidant action against oxidative stress-induced cell apoptosis, may be a potential therapeutic agent for treating or preventing neurodegenerative diseases implicated with oxidative stress.
1. Taxifolin inhibits the cellular melanogenesis as effectively as arbutin.
2. Taxifolin inhibits the ovarian cancer cell growth in a dose-dependent manner.
3. Taxifolin inhibits cholesterol synthesis in a dose- and time-dependent manner.
4. Taxifolin is an important natural antioxidant in Russia, used in both the medical and food industries.