|A unique collection of 184 natural compounds used for Antibacterial research.|
|Catalog No:||Bb192|| Antibacterial Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 184 Compounds|
2mg/well * 184 Compounds
1. Bakuchiol possesses anti-tumor,and anti-helmenthic properties.
2. Bakuchiol has cytotoxic activity, mainly due to its DNA polymerase1 inhibiting activity.
3. Bakuchiol has anti-bacterial activity against oral pathogens, has great potential for use in food additives and mouthwash for preventing and treating dental caries.
1. Syringaresinol inhibits Helicobacter pylori motility.
2. Syringaresinol induces vasorelaxation by enhancing NO production in endothelial cells.
3. Syringaresinol may be a potential chemotherapeutic agent for the treatment of cancer.
4. Syringaresinol shows inhibitory effects on the P-glycoprotein in adriamycin-resistant human breast cancer cells, MCF-7/ADR.
1. Coronarin D inhibits NF-κB activation pathway, which leads to inhibition of inflammation, invasion, and osteoclastogenesis, as well as potentiation of apoptosis.
2. Coronarin D is effective against C. albicans, the minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC) and the minimum fungicidal concentration (MFC) were 2 and 4 mg/mL, respectively.
1. Agrimonolide-6-O-glucopyranoside has antimicrobial activity.
1. Rosmarinic acid has antiviral, antibacterial, antiinflammatory and antioxidant activities.
2. Rosmarinic acid is used to treat peptic ulcers, arthritis, cataract, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis and bronchial asthma.
3. Rosmarinic acid is used for food preservation.