|A unique collection of 184 natural compounds used for Antibacterial research.|
|Catalog No:||Bb192|| Antibacterial Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 184 Compounds|
2mg/well * 184 Compounds
1. 13(E)-Labd-13-ene-8alpha,15-diol shows antiviral and anticancer activity, it shows strong anti-HRV2 and HRV3 activity with a 50% inhibitory concentration (IC50) of 2.68 and 0.87 microg/mL,respectively; it also exhibits antilung and antilaryngeal cancer activities against A549 and Hep2 cells.
2. 13(E)-Labd-13-ene-8α,15-diol inhibits the growth of the gram-positive bacteria (Staphylococcus aureus, Bacillus cereus and Listeria monocytogenes) and gram-negative bacteria (Vibrio parahaemolyticus, Escherichia coli and Salmonella enteritidis) with a range of minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC) values from 0.092 to 0.598 mg/mL and gram-negative bacteria are more sensitive to the compound (MIC, 0.092 mg/mL).
Bakuchiol possesses anti-tumor, cytotoxic, anti-bacterial , and anti-helmenthic properties, it shows DNA polymerase1 inhibiting activity. Bakuchiol has great potential for use in food additives and mouthwash for preventing and treating dental caries.
1. 15-Nor-14-oxolabda-8(17),12 E-diene-18-oic acid shows antibacterial (Propionibacterium acnes) and antifungal activities.
1. Tetrahdroxysqualene shows antimycobacterial activity with an MIC of 10.0 microg/mL, while showing only modest cytotoxicity.
1. Picrasidine S shows the potent cytotoxicity against human HeLa cervical, gastric MKN-28, and mouse melanoma B-16 cancer cells, it also shows the potent antibacterial activity against two strains of pathogenic bacteria methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and two strains of pathogenic bacteria methicillin-sensitive Staphylococcus aureus (MSSA).