|A unique collection of 674 anticancer natural compounds for high throughput screening (HTS) and New anticancer drug research|
|Catalog No:||B91|| Anticancer Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 674 Compounds|
2mg/well * 674 Compounds
1. Caffeine has anxiolytic-like activity, can have both positive and negative effects on anxiety.
2. Caffeine inhibits glucose transport by binding at the GLUT1 nucleotide-binding site.
1. Pectolinarigenin exhibits hepatoprotective activity mainly via SOD antioxidant mechanism.
2. Pectolinarigenin possesses anti-inflammatory activity and that they may inhibit eicosanoid formation in inflammatory lesions.
1. Schisandrin A has hepatoprotective activity.
2. Schisantherin A is a potent P-gp inhibitor.
3. Schisandrin A, as an inhibitor of CYP3A, possesses a clinically beneficial property of altering the disposition of drugs metabolized by CYP3A.
4. Schisantherin A demonstrates strong and comparable activities to reverse the drug resistance and the intracellular drug accumulation in four mediated multidrug resistance (MDR) cell lines.
1. Piceatannol has antitumor activity.
2. Piceatannol has the potential to control obesity.
3. Piceatannol has antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory activities.
4. Piceatannol inhibits effector T cell functions by suppressing TcR signaling.
1. D-pinitol exerts anti-inflammatory activity.
2. D-Pinitol exerts insulin-like activity, used for many diabetic associated conditions.
3. D-Pinitol is a safe nutrient to reduce calorie consumption when supplementing with creatine.