|A unique collection of 674 anticancer natural compounds for high throughput screening (HTS) and New anticancer drug research|
|Catalog No:||B91|| Anticancer Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 674 Compounds|
2mg/well * 674 Compounds
1. Gelsemine has antitumor activity.
2. Gelsemine has anti-oxidative activity.
3. Gelsemine has anti-hyperlipidemic activity.
4. Gelsemine has marked antinociception in inflammatory, neuropathic and bone cancer pains without inducing antinociceptive tolerance.
Caffeine has anxiolytic-like activity, can have both positive and negative effects on anxiety. It inhibits glucose transport by binding at the GLUT1 nucleotide-binding site.
1. Caudatin exerts antiproliferative effects on human hepatocellular carcinoma SMMC7721 cells.
2. Caudatin has anticancer activity, due partly to its inhibition of cell proliferation and induction of apoptosis in cancer cells through caspase activation.
3. Caudatin exhibits significantly inhibitory activity against HBV DNA replication with IC50 values in the range of 2.82-7.48 μM.
4. Caudatin inhibits carcinomic human alveolar basal epithelial cell growth and angiogenesis by targeting GSK3β/β-catenin pathway and suppressing VEGF production.
Pectolinarigenin possesses anti-inflammatory, antiallergic and hepatoprotective activities.It is a dual inhibitor of COX-2/5-LOX,and the IC50 >1 microM; it also can increase activity levels of GSH, GR, GCS, and GST, as well as SOD.
Schisandrol A may be a new promising treatment for neurotoxicity, erectile dysfunction and cardiovascular disease.It can inhibit the activities of Pgp,Beta Amyloid,CYP3A4,cGMP,and NOS, the IC(50) value of CYP3A4 is 32.02 microM.